1. Look at your current weight if you are overweight or obese and have always had that problem are a candidate for bariatric surgery
Surgery is a procedure in people with obesity grade 1 with comorbidities which means some strong genetic load type 2 diabetes mellitus, hypertension, Join disease, or cancer; since surgery is a metabolic reversal and of itself improve the condition even in people without obesity considerable problem meaning that metabolic diseases surgery solves
2. Insurance companies usually cover weight loss surgery, but for this we must qualify for it, usually covered in people with diabetes or hypertension.
Insurance companies are still trying to find out where these procedures fall within the spectrum of cosmetic vs health, so that cover can change from month to month, to find out make and appointment with Dr. Ponce.
3. Even if you are tired of diets and consider surgery to avoid any diet, your metabolism will be necessary to prepare and rehabilitate his stomach on a diet of 30 days after surgery
It is essential that prior to gastric sleeve surgery you start with a diet of five days in which his liver was significantly reduced size which facilitate the process; Now after stomach surgery rehabilitation happens in 3 stages of 10 days, liquid, puree, and solid so prepared and psych is crucial.
4. It raises real goals: even if your weight loss is very rapid and successful after your surgery on reaching your ideal weight can take time
Performing surgery gastric sleeve guarantees a rapid weight loss, but the excess weight can be a lot, which displays your current weight and the first month you can get to lose 15-20lbs, loss Monthly expected becomes of 5-7lbs which exercise program will facilitate this process, the first six months are the best to adapt your body to continue losing weight steadily the first year.
5. After your weight loss surgery changes in your body are going to happen, and you can start to weigh on cosmetic surgery.
Following your surgery some changes are going to happen, losing fat excess skin can find, for example Tummy Tuck is one of the most requested procedures in bariatric patients because it is necessary to readjust the skin to the size that you will return, it is advisable wait at least 1 year prior to thinking about it and you can still be losing weight and not make the most of your cosmetic surgery.